Ghee is a form of clarified butter with roots stemming from southern Asian and middle eastern cuisines. Ayurveda encourages the use of ghee in food because it has many benefits for mental and physical health. It is often used as a healthy alternative to butter in everyday cooking.
• Boosts immune system
• Stimulates digestion
• Great source of energy
• Burns fat – Ideal for weight loss diets
• Contains CLAs that work to reduce “bad” cholesterol in circulation
• Anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative properties
• High in butyric acid, which helps with digestion and toxin removal
• Lactose intolerant friendly
• High smoke point of 485 degrees F (for high temperature cooking)
Ghee is made by simmering grass fed cow’s milk-based butter over a long period of Time. Then, the liquid is filtered using a special technique, which removes the milk solids from the butter. Simmering the butter this way clarifies the fat of any toxins, and bacteria. The end result is a nutritious, toxin-free, healthy cooking fat. Further, the clarfication process ensures an extremely long shelf life even without refrigeration or addition of preservatives.
Packing and transportation:
Product information; Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.1 inches
Weight: 8 fl. oz.
Shipping weight: 1.1 lbs.
Manufacturer: Superfoods Veda
Ghee melts at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It can melt in travel and delivery. It is absolutely normal because of the nature of product. It will re solidify when you keep it at room temperature for few hours or keep in the refrigerator.