Ghee is a form of clarified butter with roots stemming from southern Asian and middle eastern cuisines. Ayurveda encourages the use of ghee in food because it has many benefits for mental and physical health. It is often used as a healthy alternative to butter in everyday cooking.
• Boosts immune system
• Stimulates digestion
• Great source of energy
• Burns fat – Ideal for weight loss diets
• Contains CLAs that work to reduce “bad” cholesterol in circulation
• Anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative properties
• High in butyric acid, which helps with digestion and toxin removal
• Lactose intolerant friendly
• High smoke point of 485 degrees F (for high temperature cooking)
Ghee + Turmeric + Black pepper together helps in improving your digestion, immunity and overall health. Curcumin in turmeric can reduce inflammation in the body, black pepper facilitates absorption of curcumin in blood steam and ghee as heathy fats acts as a vehicle.
Perfect for: Eggs: scrambled/omelets/fried Popocrn Grilled meats/seafood Brush on corn Baked/ mashed potatoes Spared on your toast /sandwiches Finish rice/pasta/quinoa
Ingredients: Ghee (clarified Unsalted sweet cream, Organic Turmeric powder, Organic black pepper. CONTAINS MILK .
Attach: nutritional facts panel ( will send separate files)
Packing and transportation: Product information; Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.1 inches Weight: 8 fl. oz. Shipping weight: 1.1 lbs. Manufacturer: Superfoods Veda
Ghee melts at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It can melt in travel and delivery. It is absolutely normal because of the nature of product. It will re solidify when you keep it at room temperature for few hours or keep in the refrigerator.